- All business owners and guarantors are required to complete and sign application.
- Copies of legal establishment of business; Certificate of formation.
- Three years of personal tax returns for all owners of the business.
- Two years of business tax returns, the latest quarter profit and loss statement, and balance sheet, if already in business.
- Business plan for all start-ups with less than two years of operation. It must at least include:
- Executive summary
- Management ability
- Competition Analysis
- Financial projections of the income statement for two years, monthly for the first year, a cash flow statement, and a balance sheet.
- Copy of the DRAFT lease or buy-sell agreement. Please do not sign a lease or agreement until you have all the resources you need to operate the business
- Evidence of the owners contribution (equity/cash) to the total project cost.
- Copy of the operating agreement for all corporations, partnerships, and LLC/P’s.
- Evidence that the business is current on its State sales taxes and payroll taxes, if applicable.
We will conduct a personal credit search for all owners and guarantors of the business upon receipt of signed applications. All bankruptcies, judgments, and charge offs must be explained in writing. You can order your own credit report at no cost by calling 1-888-397-3742 or visit www.annualcreditreport.com.
It is our policy that no person shall be discriminated against on grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.